Surprise Makeover

One of the very best things about having a daughter who is a hairstylist is that I never have to make the decision if I am ready for a new "do" nor do I have to decide which new "do" that I want. She stays right on top of the current looks and lets me know when I am ready and what will look good. Yesterday she informed me that she has been spending a lot of time thinking about my hair, and she was ready to give me a makeover.

So, I showed up at her house looking like this:
She put a movie on for me and told me to relax. The next thing I know, I am looking like this:Before long she unveiled the new me. It is always a surprise because I never know exactly what color or cut she has chosen for me (of course, she knows that I love surprises, and that I enjoy her making those choices for me).
I love the rich color that she chose, and the cut seems fun and easy to do, a real plus in my book! It is fun to be able to have drastic changes once in a while, don't you think?

Comments

Jen said…
I love it! I can't wait to see it in person! You're lucky to have such a great daughter! Very cute!
Jodi said…
You look FANTASTIC! I love it too! Yes you ARE lucky to have such a talented daughter!

Popular posts from this blog

March 2021

Fun Day With Bubba

Mom is Coming Home