Island Park

Here are the highlights of our fabulous trip to Island Park. They are in no particular order.

This first picture is looking right out of our cabin's front door. The view is incredible!
We had the opportunity to go to the Playmill Theater in West Yellowstone. What an incredible experience! I was so impressed with the talent of these young actors. The same actors put on three different shows during the summer, rotating a different each day. They must have phenomenal memories!

Tanissa, Shandra, Tasha, Ranae, Janae and I went to Seven Brides for Seven Brothers. Of course, I sang, "Going Courtin'" and "Bless My Beautiful Hide" to everyone for the rest of the weekend!
Saturday Night Cynthia, Sheryce, and I saw "The Foreigner". I can't remember ever laughing so hard! I have seen this play before, but this production far exceeded anything I have seen before.
Kim pushing Karyssa and Bubba in the Swings
My new best friends, Ranae and Janae. They are so much fun! For some reason, I decided to call Janae Lanae, so for the entire vacation - and forever onward, she will be Lanae to me. Good thing that she was willing to accept her new name. I'm not sure what would have happened if she resisted! However, she was hesitant to share her middle name with me. I wonder why.

Me playing ball with the kids.
Kim, Bubba, Karyssa, and Rhiley.
Sheryce and Cyn playing "Head of the Herd" Needless to say, the weekend was full of laughter, giggles, and chuckles.
Ranae & Lanae again.
Shandra & I filling our water bottles with spring water. It tasted so good! Tanissa is helping by laughing at us!
We told the guys at the Playmill that it was Shandra's birthday (only a week early) and so they called her up and sang too her! She was a really good sport!
This is Cyn's family's cabin. It was WONDERFUL!
Me and my soul-mate and bestest friend, Cyn.
Shandra and Bubba "relaxin" on the hammock. Actually, I had a really good nap in the hammock. I think I need to get one for my house!
Tasha's friend, Zane. He was a "kid-magnet". He spent most of the trip entertaining the kids! It was great!
The whole clan at Big Springs.
Surprise! Shandra and I even went running while on vacation! Zane accompanied us to give us pointers. He pole vaults for Southern Utah University. I know that it looks like Zane is running and Lou & I are just walking - but honestly, we are running! Zane just runs like a giselle!

Bubba loved the tire swing!
Zane once again entertaining the kiddies.
It was a perfect trip. Tons of relaxation, games, laughter, entertainment, beautiful scenery, and great friends!

Comments

Mel said…
Looks like fun! It's so important to have those get a ways!

Popular posts from this blog

March 2021

Fun Day With Bubba

Mom is Coming Home