Food 4 Thought Friday

Food Thought Friday!
 




A little feast without the calories!! 

Please visit Jodi's blog!  She posts these for us.   Feel free to play along for some yummy fun! She will post a new one each Thursday night.JOIN IN!!! 







Breakfast ~ What is something that you are always being asked? 
What’s up?  Kim asks me that every time he calls me. 
Lunch ~ What is the last thing you ordered online?
I want to say that the last thing I ordered was fun like a couple of weeks ago I ordered some fun shoes, but the last thing I ordered was a protective cover for Kim’s new tablet – BORING!
Dinner ~ What experience would you love to do all over again? I would love to experience life in the Cayman Islands again.  I love the tropics!
 What experience would you not like to do all over again? 
Bury my son.
Midnight Snack  What is the best news you received today? 
At the risk of sounding like I am bragging, I had an interview with each of my students today and asked them to critic my instructor skills.  Each and everyone of them gave me very positive comments and not one gave any negatives.     
What is the worst?
We are almost out of milk.

Recipe of the Week ~ (instead of your recipe for life what is it just for the week?)  
Words of wisdom from the Minions:  Be crazy, be stupid, be silly, be weird.  Life is too short to be anything but happy.

KIM'S ANSWERS
Breakfast ~ What is something that you are always being asked? 
Is your wife home?
Lunch ~ What is the last thing you ordered online?
Carving resin casts
Dinner ~ What experience would you love to do all over again? 
The birth of my first child
 What experience would you not like to do all over again? 
The loss of my first child
Midnight Snack  What is the best news you received today? 
I got new shorts – on sale!
 What is the worst?
No worst news today.

Recipe of the Week ~ (instead of your recipe for life what is it just for the week?) 
This primarily pertains to the male species, “Arguing with a woman is like getting arrested.  Everything you say can and will be used against you”.




Comments

Jodi said…
Gosh Dang It! I missed seeing this when you posted! You must have forgot to leave a comment on my post because I usually buzz over if I see you said you played!
These are great answers! I am with the both of you on not wanting to lose a son again. THAT WAS NOT FUN! Love the minions advice.

W00H00! Shorts on sale!
And yes Kim your Recipe for the Week is SPOT ON! hehe

Popular posts from this blog

March 2021

Fun Day With Bubba

Mom is Coming Home