Food 4 Thought make-up post

Food Thought Friday!
 




A little feast without the calories!! 

Please visit Jodi's blog!  She posts these for us.   Feel free to play along for some yummy fun! She will post a new one each Thursday night.JOIN IN!!! 








I have been a terrible slacker in posting lately, so here are the last two weeks combined into one.  Luckily I got some additional answers from Shandra and her friend, Jason, as well as Bubba to make it more interesting!

Breakfast:
·       What is the last movie you saw? 
·       Audrey:  William and Kate, a movie about the current Price of England and his wife.
·       Kim:  I can’t remember
·       Kalel:  Jurassic World
·       Shandra:  Road Warrior
·       Jason:  Road Warrior
·       What is the first movie you ever remember?
·       Audrey:  The Ugly Dachshund starring Dean Jones and Suzanne Phlesette about a great dane who thinks it is a dachshund.
·       Kim:  I REALLY can’t remember
·       Kalel:  Aristocats
·       Shandra: The Night They Saved Christmas
·       Jason:  Robin Hood Prince of Thieves
Lunch:
·       What did you have for dinner last night?
o   Audrey:  BLT – without lettuce or tomato – so I guess it was a B
o   Kim:  Corn Dog
o   Kalel:  Chicken Fajita
o   Shandra:  Slim Fast
o   Jason:  Sandwiches
·       What is the first thing you ate this morning?
o   Audrey:  Oatmeal (of course, I almost always eat oatmeal for breakfast!)
o   Kim:  Dr. Pepper – the breakfast of champions
o   Kalel:  Rice Krispies
o   Shandra:  Coffee
o   Jason:  Instant Breakfast
Dinner:
·       When is the last time you cried (and why)? 
o   Audrey:  Last Sunday, feeling overwhelmed and inadequate
o   Kim:  A week ago, because it was one of those PMS days
o   Kalel:  Yesterday because I was in trouble
o   Shandra:  2 days ago, worrying about Kalel
o   Jason:  During the American Sniper movie
·       When with others during a sad moment are you the first or last to cry … or do you not cry?
o   Audrey:  Not usually the first, but not the last, somewhere in the middle
o   Kim:  I don’t usually cry
o   Shandra:  I don’t cry until I am home in the safety of my bathroom
o   Jason:  Yes
Midnight Snack:
·       What is the last thing you regret doing?
·       Audrey:  Said something inappropriate, the regret I feel is deep and horrible!
·       Kim:  Too many to choose from
·       Shandra:  No answer
·       Jason:  All of the above
·       What is the first thing you did today that made you happy?
·       Audrey:  Laid in bed and relaxed and watched TV
·       Kim:  Sleep
·       Shandra:  See Jason
·       Jason:  See Shandra

Breakfast
·       Post the last photo on your phone.
o   Audrey:
My Lillies

o   Kim:
Kalel having a sleep over

Lunch:
·       What did you eat for your meals today (and snacks)?
o   Audrey:  Oatmeal, a sweet pork burrito from Costa Vida, and a Dr. Pepper
o   Kim:  Barbeque sandwich and a Dr. Pepper
Dinner:
·       Name something that made you laugh out loud this week?
o   Audrey:  I don’t know if I did
o   Kim:  A story about farting
Midnight Snack:
·       Name at least five things on today’s TO DO list.
o   Audrey:   Attend the viewing of a friend’s mother, have lunch with my sister, watch Kalel in gymnastics and swimming, work on old dresser to turn it into a kitchen side table/buffet, go to bed early
This is the dresser I am turning into a buffet for my kitchen

o   Kim:  Sleep, go to a viewing, fix my mother’s toilet, fix my mother’s sprinkler, put gas in the car.


Comments

Jodi said…
Oh my gosh, I laughed out loud so many times while reading this! I am SO glad you played because it's not the same when you guys miss! Kim as always cracks me up! Especially his PMS comment. HAH!

Popular posts from this blog

March 2021

Fun Day With Bubba

Mom is Coming Home