Fun Day With Bubba

Today Bubba and I had a great day! First we joined Ash and Tristan for a visit to the park. Bubba and Tristan ran and rolled and climbed and had all kinds of fun!




Later, Kim and I had to run to Logan, so we decided that a quick trip to Willow Park was in order. Bubba was so excited to see all of the animals there. We saw turtles, geese, swans, cranes, peacocks, and deer. We watched an owl eating his dinner. We saw a couple of young antelope fighting - I think they were really just playing! We even saw a couple of wallabies! Of course, Bubba's favorite part was feeding the ducks! He got a little nervous if one got too close, but as long as they kept their distance, he had a blast throwing food to them.



I'm sure that he just about wore himself out with all of the walking and running and playing. I know that I did!

Comments

shantel said…
little man is so darn cute. and so are you! what a fun day
Mel said…
Ahhh! Playing with the grandkids is the BEST! How fun!
Chelsea said…
One more plea to vote for my friend. becausemomsaidso.blogspot.com and vote for Grapejuice Floaties. Thanks. Today is the last day....
Chelsea said…
One more plea to vote for my friend. becausemomsaidso.blogspot.com and vote for Grapejuice Floaties. Thanks. Today is the last day....
Loraine said…
Best Grandma ever!
Jen said…
You are such a good grandma! I love Willow Park. Isn't it amazing how those little legs can go for so long!
Jodi said…
I wonder if he has any idea how lucky he is to have such great grandparents!!! He is sooo stinkin' cute!!!
Jodi said…
I wonder if he has any idea how lucky he is to have such great grandparents!!! He is sooo stinkin' cute!!!
Shauna said…
Awesome post! I miss you! Hope you are doing well! ♥ Hugs :)

Popular posts from this blog

March 2021

Mom is Coming Home