Date Night



Kim and I were able to go on a rare date!  We started out with a session at the Brigham City Temple.  It is so nice to have a temple right here in town!  Unfortunately as we were getting ready to go I began to panic as I realized that I couldn't find my recommend!  That was so strange, because I always keep it in the same place.  After searching frantically, and praying for help, we decided to call the temple and see if by chance I had left it there the last time I went.  Sure enough, they had it there for me!  Whew!  What a relief!


The session was very nice, and it was especially nice that Kim was there with me.

 Of course, no date is complete without a trip to Walmart, so we headed there to pick up some sundry items that we just HAD to have!

We finished of the date with a fun dinner at Peach City.


It was so nice to spend some time with Kim.  We don't do it nearly enough!

Comments

Doran & Jody said…
Love date nights and I miss you guys!

Popular posts from this blog

March 2021

Mom is Coming Home

Our 3 Minutes of Fame