Food 4 Thought Friday!

Food Thought Friday!
 




A little feast without the calories!! 

Please visit Jodi's blog!  She posts these for us.   Feel free to play along for some yummy fun! She will post a new one each Thursday night.JOIN IN!!! 









♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Breakfast Name something you are really looking forward to and something you are dreading. 
I’m looking forward to August when Tasha will be here.  Woo Hoo!  I am missing that girl!
I’m dreading sadness that accompanies serious illness that several family members are facing.
Lunch ~ What made this week different than most?
I was asked to teach Gospel Doctrine in Sunday School.  The preparation has consumed my thoughts!
Dinner ~ What is something you have too much of but still buy more?
Shoes, I am constantly searching for shoes that are stylish – and fit.  Buying shoes is difficult for me because my feet are such a hard fit.  In fact Kim has often told me, “why don’t you just forget  the shoes and just put laces in the boxes, they will feel better”.  Still I keep looking, buying shoes that almost fit, but usually they still hurt, so I search and buy some more.
Midnight Snack ~  When you are alone and don't have to cook for others, what do you eat?
Cold cereal.  I’m pretty sure that I could live on cold cereal.  My favorites are Crixpix and Cheerios.
Recipe of the Week ~ (instead of your recipe for life what is it just for the week?)  
To try to find a spoonful of sugar in every job that must be done.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
KIM's Answers

Breakfast Name something you are really looking forward to and something you are dreading.
Looking forward to the end of my shift.
Dreading the beginning of the next one.
Lunch ~ What made this week different than most?
I didn't work Friday
Dinner ~ What is something you have too much of but still buy more?
Too many to pick.
Midnight Snack ~  When you are alone and don't have to cook for others, what do you eat?
What is ever in the fridge, I'm easy.
Recipe of the Week ~ (instead of your recipe for life what is it just for the week?)  
Sometimes I just have to tell myself it's not worth the jail time.




Comments

Jodi said…
Dang I wish I could go to your Gospel Doctrine class! I so sure it will be amazing!
Tell Kim that his recipe for the week is how I felt this week too! hhaha

Thanks for playing guys! I always love your answers! They make me smile!

Popular posts from this blog

March 2021

Fun Day With Bubba

Mom is Coming Home