Food 4 Thought Friday!

Food Thought Friday!
 




A little feast without the calories!! 

Please visit Jodi's blog!  She posts these for us.   Feel free to play along for some yummy fun! She will post a new one each Thursday night.JOIN IN!!! 




Breakfast ~ If you could build a cabin or second home, where would it be?
If I could choose anywhere in the world to have a cabin or second home I would probably choose a small Caribbean island.  Close to the beach, surrounded by palm trees. 
I actually would love to have a place that was not too far away, easy to get to, but where I could feel like I was a thousand miles away.  Bear Lake would be nice, Huntsville and Park City would also be good.  However, I absolutely love St. George and would be thrilled to have a 2nd home there, especially during the cold winter months.

Lunch ~ What is under your bed?
Clothes, we have drawers built into the bed frame.

Dinner ~ How did you spend your day (or yesterday if answering in the morning).
I was at LDS Hospital supervising my nursing students. 

Midnight Snack  What is the last thing someone said to you that you will remember forever?
I was listening to a book on the drive to Salt Lake.  One of the characters explained that rotten food and garbage are gathered, worked, and allowed time to change into compost – a valuable and important component of garden growth.  We also have garbage in our lives, and if we will take that garbage, put it into an appropriate place, work it, and allow it time to change it can become a valuable and important component of our lives, that can aide in shaping our character.
(It was said much better in the book)

Recipe of the Week ~ (instead of your recipe for life what is it just for the week?) 

Do a little teaching, lunch with some of my favorite people, then a Park City getaway with my best friend.  Can’t wait! 

Comments

Jodi said…
Oh I love the island cabin idea!
Your midnight snack was very thought provoking. I love that analogy.
Thanks for playing!

Tell Kim to get with it! haha

Popular posts from this blog

March 2021

Mom is Coming Home

Our 3 Minutes of Fame