Food 4 Thought Friday!

Food Thought Friday!
 






A little feast without the calories!! 

Please visit Jodi's blog!  She posts these for us.   Feel free to play along for some yummy fun! She will post a new one each Thursday night.JOIN IN!!! 






Food 4 Thought Friday ~ This week's questions:
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥


Breakfast What businesses do you "keep in business"?   Are there any businesses you avoid or refuse to patronize?
I’m pretty sure that I keep Old Grist Mill in business!  I love to go to lunch with my sister, daughter, and all of my friend and for some reason we almost always end up at Old Grist Mill.  I LOVE their sandwiches!
I don’t think that I avoid any businesses intentionally.

Lunch ~ Have you ever had a home based business or worked at one?  If so, what or where?
I have had several home-based businesses.  I was a Home Interior consultant for awhile – surprisingly I really enjoyed doing the parties.  I sold Mary Kay for just about one minute, that was NOT for me!  My very favorite home-based endeavor was Stampin’ Up!  I just love that company and I had a wonderful time demonstrating the use of rubber stamps to make scrapbook pages, cards, and all sorts of fun paper crafts.  I had many, many customers who ended up being great friends. 

Dinner ~ What type of show business have you participated in?
 I have had only three theatrical experiences.  In high school I was able to join a community production of “Threads of Glory” where I was part of the choir.  A friend asked me to go with her to an audition for a stake production of “Sound of Music”.  Somehow I ended up auditioning too and got the part of one of the nuns – I even had a couple of solo song lines!  BJ and I joined the cast as extras of a stake production of “Never Say No”.  It was a lot of fun with very little pressure.

Midnight Snack ~ Which phrase (or phrases) most resembles your week?  Taking care of business, none of your business, get down to business, that's show business, back in business, monkey business, mixing business with pleasure, like nobodies business, strictly business, business as usual?

I would have to say, “business as usual” which means that I feel overly stressed and stretched to the limit trying to get ready for my classes to begin.  It pretty much feels the same as when I was stressed trying to finish my master’s program.  Hunched over the computer, 15 tabs open at a time, researching, compiling, trying to produce something worthwhile.  My TMJ is in overdrive and my shoulders are so tight that I’m not sure they will ever relax.  WHERE IS MY MASSEUSE WHEN I NEED HER?

Recipe of the Week ~ (instead of your recipe for life what is it just for the week?) 
Repeat the mantra, “I can do hard things” over and over.




Comments

Jodi said…
I love Old Grist too! Mmmmm
I loved your Stampin' Up business! I have a lot of those suckers I bought that I never use anymore. But they were fun at the time!
Yes, you need your masseuse! Me too!

Popular posts from this blog

March 2021

Fun Day With Bubba

Mom is Coming Home