Food 4 Thought Friday!

Food Thought Friday!
 




A little feast without the calories!! 

Please visit Jodi's blog!  She posts these for us.   Feel free to play along for some yummy fun! She will post a new one each Thursday night.  JOIN IN!!! 


Food 4 Thought Friday ~ This week's questions:

 ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ 
Breakfast ~ Who was your hero when you were a child, and what did you do to be like them?
I remember thinking that my 6th grade teacher, Mrs. Bodrero was the most wonderful lady on the planet.  She was pretty, she was smart, she was sweet, and she kept our class under control.  I think her example was one of the biggest reasons I thought about becoming a teacher.  Several times in my life when I have done something noteworthy she has sent me a congratulatory note.  It means a ton to me. 

Lunch ~ What do you think the most ultimate gift of the world is?
Without a doubt the most ultimate gift of the world is the atoning sacrifice of Jesus Christ.  He willingly sacrificed because of the love He has for each and every one of us.  He took upon Himself all of our sins, our infirmities, our doubts and fears.  Because of this great gift He has made it possible to not only be able to be in the presence of our Heavenly Father but to also have peace while in this mortal state.  He died, and He was resurrected.  Because of this each of us will live again, eternally, to be with our loved ones forever! 

Dinner ~ If you were in the Miss America talent competition, what would your talent be?
Yikes!  I’m pretty sure that any talent I may perform would not be regarded as one that would win a Miss America talent!  I could sing (but not well), I could dance (and get laughed off of the stage), I could paint – oh wait, no I can’t.  I can’t juggle, tumble, or play an instrument (basic hymns on the piano don't count).  I’m pretty rusty at baton twirling.   Hmmm, perhaps I could demonstrate the benefits of a Google search – I’m pretty good at that!

Midnight Snack ~ What's the best dinner you ever had?
Tony Romas, I really miss that place.

Recipe for the Week ~ (instead of your recipe for life, what is it just for the week?)
 

KIMS ANSWERS 
Breakfast ~ Who was your hero when you were a child, and what did you do to be like them?
I can’t remember last week let alone when I was a child.

Lunch ~ What do you think the most ultimate gift of the world is?
 The resurrection of Jesus Christ.

Dinner ~ If you were in the Miss America talent competition, what would your talent be?
Gobble like turkey

Midnight Snack ~ What's the best dinner you ever had?
Empress of China in San Francisco

Recipe for the Week ~ (instead of your recipe for life, what is it just for the week?)

Waking up is an annoying way to start the day.

Comments

Jodi said…
Wow that teacher sounds amazing!
As far as your talent...you could definitely sing! You could bring all your scrapbooks and win hands-down with those as well. That's def a talent! But you would blow everyone away with your computer skills for sure! Love your Recipe for the Week!

Kim, you didn't put dancing as Kimberlina for your talent? WHAT?? I would love to hear your turkey Gobble though! And all this time I thought it was those dang birds in my backyard making all that racket!
Very funny on your Recipe for the Week! Still laughing about that one! Maybe going to sleep would be a better way to start it! lol

THANKS FOR PLAYING! GREAT FUN ANSWERS!

Popular posts from this blog

March 2021

Fun Day With Bubba

Mom is Coming Home