Hello!


Okay, I have finally succumbed to the friendly pressure and created my own blog. We will see how it goes. Why, I'm sure you are wondering, did I come up with the title, "Thoughts from a Frazzled Mind". Here's the scoop, it seems that as time progresses my ability to speak becomes more and more difficult. Apparently my mind is so very frazzled that the English language becomes a pile of mush in my brain, and the words that come out either do not apply to the sentence I was trying to speak or the words are totally nonsensical. Would you like a small sample of my faux paus? As I share this, I'll admit that I have a great sense of humor, even when the laughter is directed at me.
"We need to stop at the store to buy some pianos." (Now, I didn't really need pianos, I was hoping to buy cereal.)
"If you don't do your dishes, you will be naked." (A problem that all of us face, right?I said this to BJ as he was packing to go to Snow College)
"With your new job you will have to work fuhundays" (What exactly is a fuhunday? A holiday of course!)
Unfortunately my frazzled mind does not only influence my speech. I quite often walk into a room and then promptly forget the reason for being there. I forget names, birthdays, and fuhundays.
I have children who, since their birth, have frequently interrupted me when I am trying to accomplish anything. I have a job in which the interruptions interrupt the interruptions. Consequently my mind has to multi-task at all times resulting in a frazzled mess.
Thus the title, Thoughts from a Frazzled Mind.

Comments

Jodi said…
Woo-hoo! Welcome to the bloggy world! You are gonna love it! I am soooooo excited that you did this! I LOVE your name... I can so relate!
Doran & Jody said…
Here here. I stunderand completely. Welcome to blog world. Now, if I could just get caught up.

Popular posts from this blog

March 2021

Mom is Coming Home

Fun Day With Bubba