Jodi's Food 4 Though Friday


Okay, I'm playing along for Jodi's Food 4 Thought Friday.

Breakfast
Who was your role model growing up? I'm not sure that I had one - or if I did, it changed so frequently that I couldn't name them.

Lunch
Who would you turn to first if you were in desperate need of help? My first thought was Mont and Marilyn Parrish, or Kim's brother, Dave.

Dinner
Are you generally organized or messy? Honestly I am a very frustratedly messy person. I once was psychoanalyzed for a job, and my most prominent characteristic is that I am very unorganized but in an organized way.

Midnight Snack
What do you do when you can't sleep at night? I usually watch old sitcoms on Nick at Nite.

Recipe for this Week (instead of your recipe for life - what is it for just this week?)
Have a great time at the condo with the Lotts and Johnsons, getting Tasha started in her new quarter of school (she gets to start massages - hooray!), have a fun "Simply Fun" party on Thursday and then get ready for General Conference.

PLEASE PLAY !!!! Come on you know you want to!

Comments

Jen said…
I love it! Unorganized in an organized way! I know what you mean. I know where it is, just give me a minute to dig it out of this pile!
Jodi said…
So glad you played! I am sorry I am sooooooo slow making the rounds! I forgot about Nick at Nite. I should try that out and see if the Brady Bunch is ever on!

That hamburger is making me so stinkin' hungry! It looks good enough to eat right off the screen!!!!! YUM!

Popular posts from this blog

March 2021

Fun Day With Bubba

Mom is Coming Home