50 ODD Things

50 ODD Things about you! If you opened this, FILL IT OUT! Learn 50 things about your friends and family, and let them learn 50 things about you!

1. Do you like blue cheese? Sometimes
2. Have you ever smoked heroin? No
3. Do you own a gun? I don’t, but my husband does.
4. What flavor do you add to your drink at sonic? Strawberry SlushCream
5. Do you get nervous before doctor Appointments? Depends on what and who the appointment is for
6. What do you think of hot dogs? YUCK! They make me sick!
7. Favorite Christmas movie? All of them!
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Milk, then water, then Dr. Pepper
9. Can you do push-ups? At least one.
10. Age? 29+
11. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? Watch
12. Favorite hobby? Scrappin’.
13. Favorite Actor: Hmmm, Donny?
14. Do you have A.D.D.? I’m too frazzled to have ADD
15. What's one trait you hate about yourself? Depends on the day – today is my lack of motivation.
16. Middle name? I don't have one.
17. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment? 1) I’m so grateful for my friends. 2) I love to make Kalel laugh. 3) I wonder if I will ever see the bottom of my “do to” list
18. Name 3 things you bought yesterday/today? Food and chocolate
19. 3 drinks you regularly drink?1. Water 2. Dr. Pepper 3. Milk
20. 3 Current worries?~ Will Kim get laid off?~ How will I get everything done (and still have lots of fun)?~ How does the Lord want me to teach my lesson this week?
21. Current hate right now? The economy.
22. Favorite place to be? Laughing with my family or friends (or better yet – both!)
23. How did you bring in the New Year? I can’t remember.
24. Where would you like to go? Back to the Caribbean.
25. Name three people who will complete this. Good question
26. Do you own slippers? Several pairs!
27. What shirt are you wearing? My “I Survived the Dam Race” t-shirt.
28. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? No! I slide off!
29. Can you whistle? Not very well.
30. Favorite color? Green
31. Would you be a pirate? I don’t think so – I like to bathe too much and I’m too honest.
32. What songs do you sing in the shower? I don’t sing in the shower
33. Favorite girl's name? I like too many to name.
34. Favorite boy's name? Ditto
35. What is in your pocket? A few coins, a dollar, and my phone
36. Last thing that made you laugh? Kalel – when he laughs I have to laugh too!
37. Best bed sheets as a child? I had just plain ones, but I painted some fun horses on some for Shandra that I loved.
38. Worst injury you've ever had? Broken collar bone
39. Do you love where you live? Yes! I LOVE IT! Although I wish it wouldn’t snow and I wouldn’t mind a different house.
40. How many TVs do you have in your house? Way too many
41. Who is your loudest friend? Robin
42. How many dogs do you have? None right now, hooray!
43. Does someone have a crush on you? Yes.
44. What is your favorite book(S)? The one that I am reading – I usually read at least one a week.
45. Where were you born? Salt Lake
46. What is your favorite candy? Chocolate and Carmel.
47. Favorite Sports Team? Too hard – I like whoever I am watching48. What songs do you want played at your funeral? I’ll Never Walk Alone
49.What are you doing at 12 A.M.? Either sleeping, scrappin’, playing games, or bloggin’
50. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? I really hate running!

Comments

Chelsea said…
Those are great answers! How fun. I like when Kalel laughs too. It's a contagious one. :)
Chelsea said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chelsea said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jodi said…
Oh this was fun! I will have to play! Can't remember how you rang in the New Year huh? Hmm... Truly didn't expect THAT from you!!! At least you said no on #2... lol We need to get together and play games soon! We haven't done that for way too long!!!

Loved getting to know more about you!
Reese Alynn said…
Silly mama Audrey! you rang in the new year at our house and we played games til midnight! The Parrish's came too!

Popular posts from this blog

March 2021

Mom is Coming Home

Our 3 Minutes of Fame