Games, Games, Games


Saturday we had a GAME DAY- all day long! It was so great! Our friends, Steve and Cynthia Steele along with Tanissa, Tori, Sheryce, and babies drove up from Syracuse and Mont and Marilyn Parrish and family all joined us for the fun.

We just got a new game called "Walk the Dog". I'm sure we looked pretty silly - six adults sitting around playing with toy dogs - but it really is fun!

I just had a party with SimplyFun games, and ended up with tons of new games. We had a fantastic time trying out all of the new games. In fact, Cynthia (the absolute QUEEN of game playing) enjoyed SimplyFun so much she just had to sign up as a demonstrator! She will be perfect for this new job. GO CYN!

I just LOVE playing games! I like board games, card games, dice games, drawing games, word games - you name it and I love it!

Comments

Jodi said…
Oh that looks like a fun one!!!
I wanted to come to your game party SO bad! I looked on the website and picked out about four I really wanted! Maybe it's a good thing I didn't after all! lol
Jen said…
That looks like so much fun! The only problem is those dogs would never end up back in the box. Logan would hijack them for one of his own games I'm sure! By the way, I love playing games with you, hint, hint!

Popular posts from this blog

March 2021

Fun Day With Bubba

Mom is Coming Home