Needful Things Mini Boutique

My sister, Roxane, is the most creative, talent, and artistic person I know. Her home is beautifully decorated and she is always working on some incredible project to either enhance the beauty of her home, give as a gift, teach skills to a friend, or make a little money. Recently she decided that since her mind is always running over with more ideas than she had avenues to share she would open her own mini boutique in her home. Many of her friends are also terribly talented and creative also, so together they have formed quite a nice variety of items available.

Rox's boutique is entitled "Needful Things" and she is having an open house Saturday, December 6 from 10:00 until 7:00 at her home. If you are interested, please let me know and I will give you directions. I guarantee it will be worth your while! If you can't make the open house, it will be open any time that she is home!



Here is a small sample of the items in her boutique.



There are many items such as vinyl wall art that are available for special orders. She also has nummy homemade caramels & licorice caramels and pepper jelly!
Rox also does floral arranging and decorating consultations.


Obviously my sister got all of the decorating and creative genes in our family! I'm very lucky that she is very generous with her talents!





Comments

Chelsea said…
I wish I would have read this sooner! I would have gone in a heartbeat! Darn it.
Chelsea said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jen said…
If only I had read this sooner! She is so creative! Love the aprons! She may have the crafty genes, but you have the music genes. You bless my life.

Popular posts from this blog

March 2021

Fun Day With Bubba

Mom is Coming Home