Just The Girls

Me and the girls had a SLENDIFEROUS weekend! It all started out with tickets to the most fabulous play, Wicked!


We decided that since we were going to spoil ourselves by going to the play, we would add to the experience by staying the weekend in the city!
Of course, no weekend would be complete without doing some serious SHOPPING!


After checking into the hotel, we met up with Marilyn, Maddie, Karen, and Maddy for dinner. We walked around for awhile looking for a good place to eat. We finally found a fun little Italian place that served real Italian pizza. It was really good and not something that we have the opportunity to eat very often.

After dinner it was time for the show!!!!
Wicked was phenomenal! We all LOVED it! I am in awe at the talent that went into this production! The writing was incredible, the music fantastic, and both of the witches were absolutely magnificent! It is definitely something I will make an effort to see again.

Shandra and Tasha convinced me that we needed to really pamper ourselves, so we decided to stay in the Marriott. It was so fun to feel so spoiled - multiple kinds of shampoos and conditioners to choose from, marble bathroom, luxurious pillows and sheets on the bed and soft, fluffy robes to wear! We felt like princesses.
We stayed up very late eating chocolate and playing games.

The next morning we decided to go all out and order room service for breakfast! I got oatmeal Crème brûlée, oh so yummy!!!!

We had such a fantastic time! I'm so very glad that we get to do fun things like this together! My girls are terrific!

Comments

Doran & Jody said…
Fun weekend!!!
Hey, where did you find that dress? I looked all over Layton and Ogden and could NOT find one. I need a dark blue for the wedding!!
Jen said…
Looks like such a fun weekend! That oatmeal looks like the best oatmeal EVER! It's great that you have so much fun with your girls. I can't wait for that! And I LOVE that dress, I hope you got it!
Olsen's said…
I am so glad you found me! Thanks for your advice the other day when I called in the office. My sister is much better :) Keep in touch!

Popular posts from this blog

March 2021

Fun Day With Bubba

Mom is Coming Home