Going on Hiatus

I love blogging! I love reading other blogs and I love keeping record of my life in words and pictures and sharing them with others.
So, it is with sad emotions that I admit that I must quit for awhile. I knew that when I started back to school my life would get much more busy, but what I didn't realize was that the first class that I am taking would demand every minute of my time - and even more, I'm afraid. I've very excited about my new adventures, but nervous about the time it will require.

So - farewell for awhile. I'm off to a my new adventure. I'll be back in about 11 weeks! (If my class hasn't killed me first!)

Comments

good luck with your classes! Cant wait for updates when your through!
Jodi said…
I'm gonna miss you! Well at least on here! I will still see ya in person! lol
Shauna said…
Hope you have a super weekend!
♥ HUGS ♥

Popular posts from this blog

March 2021

Fun Day With Bubba

Mom is Coming Home