Summer Memories



One of my very favorite things to do when I was a kid was to run through the sprinklers. I always knew it was finally summer when my mom felt it was warm enough to give into our begging and let us play in the spray. It is amazing to think how many hours we entertained ourselves with the ice cold water! I remember that we would dare each other to see who could sit on the sprinkler the longest.

Yesterday was extremely hot! Very few people ventured outside of their air conditioned houses. Since Bubba and I felt cooped up from being inside, we decided to brave the heat and go outside. When he picked up the hose, I immediately began reminising of my childhood and the fun we had with the sprinklers.


What GREAT memories! Summer has always been my favorite time of the year.

Comments

Mel said…
How fun for Grandma and Bubba! It's funny that you call him that. That's what I have called Logan since he was born. It just fit him somehow. Your Bubba is a cutie!

Popular posts from this blog

March 2021

Fun Day With Bubba

Mom is Coming Home