Food 4 Thought Friday

ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and moreFood 4 Thought Friday ~ This week's questions:

Breakfast What is the last book you read?

"A Heart Has It's Reasons" by Kerry Blair. I love readying LDS novels and devour about one per week, no matter how busy I am!

Lunch What countries have you been to?
In High School I traveled all around Mexico twice with school groups. In college I spent a summer abroad studying in Spain. While I was there I toured France and England. Recently I was able to visit Belize and the Cayman Islands.

Dinner When do you feel best? In the morning, afternoon, or evening?
It just depends on what is going on. I can feel good (or) bad any time of the day!

Midnight Snack If you could live anywhere in the world for a year, where would it be?

I definitely would choose somewhere tropical! Preferably in the Caribbean. I would love to go back to the Cayman Islands, I could easily live there!


Recipe of the Week (instead of your recipe for life, what is it just for this week?)

I'm starting the countdown to my finals, so I am just going to try to survive!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March 2021

Fun Day With Bubba

Mom is Coming Home