Food 4 Thought Friday



Breakfast You're about to walk the green mile, what do you have as your last meal?
It is a toss up between bar-b-que ribs, funeral potatoes with asparagus, or a big, fat, charcoal broiled rib-eye steak and baked potato - again with asparagus. For dessert Crème brûlée from La Caille.

Lunch If you HAD to change your name, what would you change it to? When I was young, I always wanted to change my name to Aubree because it was close to my name but still different. Now, I really don't know. I'm so used to my name that nothing else seems to fit!



Dinner What would be your dream job?
I think my dream job would be a Certified Nurse Midwife. I love the idea of assisting in the miracle of birth. Since, that is a little far out of my reach, I'm working towards the next best thing as an Labor and Delivery nurse.

Second choice would be a travel agent that puts together tour groups so that I could travel all over the world and get paid for it!


Midnight Snack What is your favorite video/computer game? I love playing word games like Scrabble and Boggle. I also like playing trivia games. The only other computer game that I have been hooked on is Rollercoaster Tycoon along with the spin offs Zoo Tycoon and Cruise Tycoon.

Recipe of the Week (instead of your recipe for life, what is it just for this week?)
Hopefully get rid of this killer sinus infection so that I can enjoy my time off from school - and get some serious cleaning done.

Comments

susette said…
Wow! WE are two peas in a pod when it comes to computer games. I was so addicted to roller coaster tycoon many years ago that I'm embarrassed to say but I would stay up till 3 or 4 or 5 in the mornings playing that addicting game. I also love boggle. That one was almost as addicting too.
Jen said…
Ribs sound so good right now! I hope you're feeling better! Those sinus infections can really be a pain. And I think you'd make an awesome midwife!

Popular posts from this blog

March 2021

Fun Day With Bubba

Mom is Coming Home