My Date

My sweet hubby is usually terrific at getting me gifts. He has a knack for picking out things (even clothing) that I always like. (I know, I am EXTREMELY fortunate in that regard! - a fact I do NOT take for granted!) However, this year for my birthday, he just didn't have any ideas, so he asked me what I would like. I couldn't come up with any ideas either, so I just asked him to plan a fun date for me. He took the challenge and started planning. We couldn't go on the very day of my birthday because of prior commitments, so he made plans to go this week.

I had NO idea what he had planned! He first took me to Sizzler for dinner. Perfect choice! I love the steaks, and he loves the salad bar! It was delicious. After dinner, we took a quick trip to Home Depo - his favorite part of the date, I'm sure!!!!

After the Home Depo, we started driving west, I couldn't imagine where we were headed until I saw Toad's. Cool! We were going miniature golfing!!!!!! How fun! It has been YEARS since I have been miniature golfing! It was so much fun! And there were TONS of places for photo ops (my personal favorite).

We had a BLAST!!!!! We both had forgotten how much fun mini-golfing is. The suspense was intense as Kim tallied up the score! It was a very close match, but Kim won by one point! I guess that is fair since he did such a great job of planning our date!
I am so grateful to be married to such a terrific, fun guy! He always makes me laugh, he treats me with respect and like I am somebody special, and he is always so supportive of me in all my endeavors! Thanks for a fantastic date, honey!

Comments

susette said…
What a great evening! Glad you had so much fun.
Sounds like so much fun! He is a keeper!! Love you guys!
Chelsea said…
Fun date! Good job Kim! And happy late birthday to you!

Popular posts from this blog

March 2021

Fun Day With Bubba

Mom is Coming Home