Almost done with 2nd semester

Only two weeks left until the end of the semester.
  • I can't believe all that I have learned - my brain feels like it is going to explode all of the time!
  • I can't believe all of the different things I have done this semester - I have given tons of shots, taken about a billion blood glucose levels, and I gave my first enema (as well as cleaning the results),
  • I can't believe all of the tremendous friendships that I have gained
  • I can't believe how many hours a week I devote to studying - alone and in groups
  • I can't believe how much the Lord has blessed me and my family!
  • I can't believe that my all-time favorite instructor will be leaving us and going to another school
  • I can't believe that we will have DOUBLE the amount of clinical hours next semester - URRGGGA!
I am doing it! I will become an RN in one more year!

Comments

Doran & Jody said…
So proud of YOU!!
Keep it up!

Popular posts from this blog

March 2021

Fun Day With Bubba

Mom is Coming Home