Food 4 Thought Friday!

Food 4 Thought Friday!

A little feast without the calories!!

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Breakfast What are you relieved about this week?
Hmmmm, I guess I'm relieved that Kim got his car fixed so that I can have my car back. I hate relying on others to get where I am going.

Lunch How is this week different than last week?
Last week I felt that I was handling all of the stresses of school pretty well, this week I realized that I was just having a lull in the work - and now it has hit full force, I am feeling buried.

Dinner What is something you have mixed emotions about right now?
Continuing my education. It is so easy to say that I will be "done" in 11 months, but honestly, I am thinking that I will eventually have to go on, so I may as well just continue while I am in "the mode".

Midnight Snack What is weighing you down right now?
Trying to balance everything, keep everybody happy and lose 50 pounds before my Hawaii trip in August. I just can't seem to keep my eating and exercise habits under control while trying to balance everything else.

Recipe of the Week (instead of your recipe for life what is it just for the week?
Try to get in a little exercise - enjoy it an not feel guilty that it isn't more.

Comments

Jodi said…
Yea! You played! Love your answers. I agree with your thoughts about continuing your education....you are right, you might as well continue while you are in the mode. It will be harder to get back in the mode once you are out.
Super excited for your Hawaii trip! You do NOT need to lose 50 lbs! Just go and enjoy Paradise and soak it all in without any stress or worries. You deserve it girl!

Hey, I actually made a blog comment! I haven't done that is months and months... maybe even over a year! hehe

Popular posts from this blog

March 2021

Fun Day With Bubba

Mom is Coming Home