Food 4 Thought Friday!

Food 4 Thought Friday!

A little feast without the calories!!

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Breakfast What are top three favorite smells (scent)?
I love the smell of lilacs and roses. I also love the smell of someone barbecuing - although it always makes me hungry! The smell of the ocean is wonderful, but I don't get to smell it often enough. Oh - one more, I know that it dates me, but I still love the smell of a man wearing Elsha cologne!

Lunch How late do you usually stay up? What time do you usually arise?
This is a tough question to answer, because it totally depends on the state of my life. If I have to got to early clinicals, then I get up at 4:00 a.m. so I seldom stay up past 9. If I have tons of homework or scrapbooking, I will stay up until midnight or later. To me, "sleeping in" means sleeping until 8:00 a.m.

Dinner What is something you learned this past week?
I learned that I am not cut out to work as a psych nurse. Those nurses are amazingly calm and patient. They never get excited or upset. I have decided that I want to work in a field were I can see some tangible evidence of healing, and that doesn't happen often in the world of psych.

Midnight Snack What was the funnest thing you did this week?
The funnest thing that I did this week was to walk the bike trail down Mantua. It is so beautiful and even though we were exercising, it was so relaxing (and of course downhill) that it didn't feel like exercising.

Recipe of the Week (instead of your recipe for life what is it just for the week?)
I have a rough week of midterms and papers due - but Tuesday I get to have my first clinical shift in the Labor and Delivery unit of the University of Utah - I can't wait! Also, I'm excited to start my new calling as Ward Choir Director tomorrow. Mostly, I am going to try to enjoy the week, and not just survive and worry that I am a year older.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March 2021

Fun Day With Bubba

Mom is Coming Home