Food 4 Thought Friday!

Breakfast: What is most pressing on your mind right at this moment?

Tasha is in Cedar, just secured a new job and apartment. She is going to move down there for the next year. I am really thrilled that she is going to have that experience, but my oh my how I am going to miss her!

Lunch: What age do you consider "OLD"?

Some just told me that you don’t get old, you just stay “plenty-nine” years old. I tend to agree with that. Sometimes my body feels really old right now, but my mind is just as young as ever! I guess if I make it to 100, I will be really old!

Dinner: When is your "I'll be happy when..." going to happen?

I have never thought I will be happy when something happens, I pretty much enjoy life as it comes. However, that said, I’m pretty sure that I will be happy when I arrive in Hawaii next month! I can’t wait!

Midnight Snack: What have you been craving lately?

Ice cream. It seems like I want some every day!

Recipe of the Week (instead of your recipe for life what is it just for the week?):
Finals are coming up, so pretty much my recipe for the week is study, study, and then study some more!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March 2021

Fun Day With Bubba

Mom is Coming Home