Happy Father's Day part 1 - Kim

My husband - Kim.  Amazing, kind, helpful, tender, chivalrous, supportive, hard working, and FUN!

Recently Kim has been crazy, busy.  He took us on a fantastic vacation, took care of me when I was sick, fixed cabinets for neighbors, planted a mini-garden for our grandson, hung some cabinets for our daughter, spent one whole day doing a carving demonstration - all this on top of working 60 hours a week!

Because of all of this, he hasn't had time to plant his beloved tomatoes that he looks forward to each year.  He did find time to till the garden area and plant some new bushes for me, but he his poor little tomatoes have been sitting in pots under our front tree day after day.

So, this morning, I decided to give him a belated Father's Day gift.  I went out and planted his tomatoes for him.




I just hope that I did it right!  And I hope they grow for him.
Happy Father's Day, Kim.  I love you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March 2021

Fun Day With Bubba

Mom is Coming Home