August Summary

August flew by!  I can't believe how fast the summer is racing by!  Pretty soon it will be fall and then winter - YUCK!

Bubba went to the dentist and had 8 cavities!  In order to fill them all the dentist decided to put him under anesthesia so that it wouldn't be so traumatic.  He did a GREAT job and didn't even cry when they gave him his injection.

They first gave him a shot that made him really tired and loopy.
Then he fell asleep - but his eyes were wide open!

 After the procedure he was a little slow to recover from the effects of the anesthesia.  He talked like he was drunk and his vision was blurry.  He kept telling us that he needed to get glasses!
He was very brave, and I'm quite proud of him!

 Both Bubba and Shandra had a FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL.  Bubba is in a combined first and second grade class and Shandra is starting college.

I am extremely proud of both of them!

I allowed myself to be lured into the world of YARD SALES.  It was quite an adventure.
 Especially since I found the one thing that I was looking for - and at a FABULOUS price!  I'm hoping to turn it into an island in my kitchen.
 Shandra, Bubba, Jay, his son, along with Robin and her family joined us for a night of entertainment at Heritage Theater.
We saw a wonderful production of
 

 
 It was SO fun!  The boys were totally mesmerized by the entire production!

My Buddy Kale
We had a reunion for our nursing school.  Unfortunately it wasn't well attended, but I had a great time visiting with Kale, Rondi, and Sally.  


 I really miss seeing these guys on a daily basis!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March 2021

Fun Day With Bubba

Mom is Coming Home