September Challenge Day #13--What are 5 things you have (or almost have) perfected? What are 5 things you are far from perfect in?

Things I have perfected (or almost):
  1. Drinking Dr. Pepper - I have it down perfectly - I rarely miss a day!
  2. Googling - I can pretty much google the answer to any question.  I feel so wise!  Before google I probably didn't know anything!
  3. Multi-tasking - I can't seem to do any one thing at a time.  Have you see this?     It describes me perfectly!  All. The. Time.
  4. I don't bake many things, but I do bake pretty good brownies!
  5. Going to school - Since going to school has been my life for the last 5 years, I believe that I have pretty much perfected it!  

Things I am far from getting perfect:
  1. My eyelashes - I swear that I must be all thumbs when it comes to doing my eyelashes!  One would think that after a lifetime of putting on mascara I could do it without getting it into my eyes, or smearing it on my skin, or just plan making a mess.  However, almost every day it is another day in messiness!  So, I decided I would try switching to the press-on false lashes, however I can't seem to put them on at all!  It is just a big mess!
  2. Keeping my house clean - When the homemaking gifts were being handed out, I think I must have been in the bathroom because I totally missed that gift!
  3. Running - once upon a time I thought that I could make myself into a runner.  I was close to successful  at one point, but then I started school and lost it all!
  4. Achieving fame and fortune - Actually, I don't want the fame part, but it sure would be nice if I had the fortune!
  5. Home decor - My sisters are masters at decor, they inherited all the creative genes in the family.  One day, perhaps when I grow up, I will learn how to match colors and arrange things so that they look fabulous.  OR maybe I should just have my sisters come and decorate for me!
  6. Bonus:  Beat-boxing - I actually went on YouTube and tried to learn how, but I have resigned myself that this is one talent that I will NEVER have!


Comments

Jodi said…
You ARE a runner! You just need to jump back in sloooooooooooow again like you did the first time! You CAN do it! You inspired me to do it! Sign up for a 5K and then give yourself a few months to get there! I will help you in any way I can!
Love this post!
You can bring some of those perfected BROWNIES over anytime!

Popular posts from this blog

March 2021

Fun Day With Bubba

Mom is Coming Home