September Challenge Day #2--If you were forced to go back in time to the olden days, but were allowed to take 10 modern conveniences with you, what would you take?


  • Flush toilets (with toilet paper) and running water
  • Cars – I can’t imagine having to travel for DAYS to get somewhere
  • My computer (hopefully Google would still work) 
  • Digital camera – to save all of my memories on my computer
  • Refrigerator – I LOVE my cold milk in the morning!  And, it is nice to keep leftovers it.
  • GPS – So much easier to keep from getting lost
  • Electricity - to give power to all of the above!
  • Ibuprofen – the miracle drug
  • My friend “the doctor” with all of his modern knowledge
  • Dr. Pepper (of course!) – who could live without it?

Comments

Jodi said…
I'm pretty sure they didn't have Hershey bars or Dove chocolate. That would be on my short list! lol

Popular posts from this blog

March 2021

Fun Day With Bubba

Mom is Coming Home