October Challenge #6 -- Favorite Quotes of Church Leaders

In the General Relief Society Meeting last month President Monson made the following statement.  

"My dear sisters, your Heavenly Father loves you—each of you. That love never changes. It is not influenced by your appearance, by your possessions, or by the amount of money you have in your bank account. It is not changed by your talents and abilities. It is simply there. It is there for you when you are sad or happy, discouraged or hopeful. God’s love is there for you whether or not you feel you deserve love. It is simply always there."

As he said those words I felt the Holy Ghost witness that they are true!  Heavenly Father does love each one of us!  Isn't that an awesome thought?  And we don't have to even do anything to earn that love.  It is simply always there!  As a parent I think that I have an idea of how powerful the love of a parent is for a child.  And since God is our Heavenly Father  - AND given the fact that he is God, the love He has must be infinitely more powerful than I could ever imagine. 

What a comfort that thought is to me!  NO. MATTER. WHAT. I don't have to prove myself, I don't have to be perfect, I don't even have to be good!  He still loves me!

Some additional great memes from the most recent general conference:
12527
12515
12520
12511
12518

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March 2021

Fun Day With Bubba

Mom is Coming Home