Lunch with Friends

What a friend is. And I am so fortunate to have great, great friends and my girls. And it is just as important to me that I am a great, loyal, loving friend to them.
Add caption
I absolutely love going to lunch with friends!  This month I had the great opportunity to go to lunch with several times.  I treasure the time with each of these great friends and I feel so blessed to have the opportunity to have them in my life.
Jodi, Shanne, and Ashley
Brynanne and Kale

Karen and Jonell

Teresa and Jalyn
(Just for the record - I also regularly go to lunch with Tammy as well as Shandra but for some reason I can't find any pictures of them right now)

There are no words to express my gratitude for the many friends in my life (I include my sisters and daughters as friends!).  My life is so rich.  They are there to laugh with me, cry with me, they allow me to vent, they don't judge me - but love me enough to chastise me when I make foolish choices.  They support me, they cheer me up when I am feeling down and cheer me on if I do something well.

@Shannon Brown Even though you forgot my birthday.
Add caption
i love Winnie the pooh !
Add caption
hahahahaha I have a few of these that I am positive this will happen with! Lol!
Add caption
your friendship quotes cute friendship quote friend snoopy friendship quote friendship quotes
Add caption
I LOVE MY FRIENDS!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March 2021

Fun Day With Bubba

Mom is Coming Home