First Day of Summer Clinical Instruction

Despite the fact that I had to get up at 2:45 this morning in order to make it to the clinical on time, and the fact that I seem to be mainlining Dr. Pepper to stay awake, this day is going great!  Doing clinicals at a large hospital is certainly a great opportunity for the students, and they are learning so much!  The day has been very busy for all of the students and they have had the opportunity to participate in the care of many types of patients with differing needs.

I love seeing the students'  eyes light up when they get to participate in something new or exciting or when something  just "clicks" and they suddenly understand something that they didn't before

I remember when I was a nursing student and learning about all of the wonders of the human body.  My faith in God was strengthened each day as I learned how all of the intricate parts of the body all work independently and together to allow us to live, grow, and even die.  I just don't understand how anyone can think that we are just the products of some accidental occurrence when everything works together in exactly the right manner. It feels like something miraculous to me.

I just had the opportunity to help a man in a wheelchair. He dropped his entire tray of food. So glad I was there to help.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March 2021

Fun Day With Bubba

Mom is Coming Home