Fun Visit With Tasha

 I had just a fun, quick visit to San Diego to visit Tasha and Zane.  As soon as I arrived they drove me straight to the beach.  It is absolutely amazing how many beautiful beaches are near their house!  This time we went to Ocean Beach - one of their favorites because it has a large area where dog are allowed.

 We saw this group of young people practicing some balancing moves.  It is a kind of yoga, I think.
 One of my favorite things about my son-in-law is that he likes to give hugs.  Here we are hugging with the beautiful ocean in the background.
 I was absolutely amazed at all of the beach volleyball games going on!  There must have 50-70 courts with teams playing.  It appeared that there were several organized tournaments going on as well as many people playing just for fun or practice. I am in awe of the sport of beach volleyball, how the players can run, jump, and land in the sand is nothing short of amazing!  Not to mention that it is hot!  But it was fun to watch.


Tasha and I decided to try our hand at beach volleyball too - however we did it by playing kinect on the X-Box
 I think that I was a much better player using the gaming system than I would be on the actual beach, and I didn't have to run, jump, or dive as much!

The rest of the week Tasha and I spent practicing crazy Halloween make up on each other.  We shopped at Party City and Ross for supplies and learned how to create the masterpieces by watching youtube videos.

 It was so much fun!
We got to spend one day with Tasha's friend Jessica.  She was so fun!
It was a nice, relaxing trip.  I so enjoy spending time with my baby girl!  I wish I could see her more often.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March 2021

Fun Day With Bubba

Mom is Coming Home