My Sisters

l have three sisters, Roxane, Robin, and Ashley.  It was difficult when we we growing up because we only had one bathroom and we all had to share.  Thinking back I'll bet it was hilarious to see all of us crammed into the bathroom trying to share the sink, the tub (we didn't even have a shower - only a bathtub), and the mirror at the same time.  It was an unwritten law at our house that we had to climb up into the sink to put our make-up on.

I also have an "un-papered adoptive" sister (as my dad says).  Julie started hanging out at our house when we were young and has become one of the family.




Today I just feel like giving a "shout out" for my sisters who have faced difficult trials and struggles in their lives and have accomplished so much!  There have been struggles with clinical depression, anxiety, addiction, marriages, children, and health issues.  I'm so proud of the way they have worked to overcome and deal with their trials, and I'm so glad that they are my sisters.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March 2021

Mom is Coming Home

Fun Day With Bubba