Food 4 Thought Friday

ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more

Food 4 Thought Friday


Thanks to Jodi - check our her answers here.
Food 4 Thought Friday ~ This week's questions: ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ 
   
Breakfast ~ If you could travel back in time, what year would you go to and why?
I have honestly never thought about travelling back in time!  Of course I there have been many times in my own life that I would like to revisit - either to relive a fabulous or exciting event or to hopefully make better choices.   I certainly wouldn't mind going back to a time when I was younger and had more energy!  As far as actually travelling back in time, I think I would like to the time when Christ was ministering.  I would like to be able to feel of His love as well as to learn from Him face-to-face. 
Lunch If you could wake up tomorrow having gained one quality or ability, what would it be? 
I think that the one ability I would like to wake up with is the ability to be a super housekeeper and cook.  I absolutely stink at cooking and cleaning and am so jealous of those who make it look easy. 

Dinner 
If a crystal ball could tell you the truth about the future or anything else, what would you want to know? 
Perhaps this is lame, but if I could know anything about the future it would be to know if me and my family will all be good enough to make it to the celestial kingdom.  I worry about that a lot.

Midnight Snack ~ What is something you know you need to begin but keep making excuses for?
Cleaning my whole house and putting everything in order including closets and my office. 
Recipe of the Week ~ (instead of your recipe for life what is it just for the week?)  
Finishing my talk for Kalel and Tristan's baptism tomorrow.  I'm so excited for both of them!  It will be a special day with many people attending.  

I asked Kim the questions this week and here are his answers:

Breakfast ~ If you could travel back in time, what year would you go to and why?

Probably middle ages because it is intriguing that mankind was so ignorant, for example the Spanish inquisition, the witch trials, where people were accused of evil or witchcraft if they cried out when touched with a red-hot cross.

Lunch ~ If you could wake up tomorrow having gained one quality or ability, what would it be? 

A better attitude.

Dinner ~ If a crystal ball could tell you the truth about the future or anything else, what would you want to know? 

Nothing.

Midnight Snack ~ What is something you know you need to begin but keep making excuses for?

Everything.

Recipe of the Week ~ (instead of your recipe for life what is it just for the week?)  

Get my grandson baptized. 



Comments

Jodi said…
I don't your dinner is lame. I think all of us wonder if our families and ourselves will make it to the Celestial Kingdom. It's our main goal in life and so it's really why we do all we do.....or feel guilty if we don't! hah

I Love that Kim played! And I LOVE his answer on the wanting to know about the future. I think maybe knowing nothing is the way to go otherwise if we did know, we might worry ourselves to death or make different choices!

Great answers for both of you!

THANKS SO MUCH FOR PLAYING!
Dawn said…
I know nothing about you except for the answers to these questions and I am certain you and your family will make it to the Celestial Kingdom because you worry about it and I'm sure you're doing everything to the best of your ability at each moment of your life! :)

Popular posts from this blog

March 2021

Fun Day With Bubba

Mom is Coming Home