Food 4 Thought Friday!

Food Thought Friday!
 




A little feast without the calories!! 

Please visit Jodi's blog!  She posts these for us.   Feel free to play along for some yummy fun! She will post a new one each Thursday night.JOIN IN!!! 








Food 4 Thought Friday ~ This week's questions: ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ 

Breakfast ~ How do you spend your evenings when you have no where to go?
Earlier in my life I hated evenings when I had nowhere to go – I felt that I always needed to run somewhere, to find fun or someone to visit.  I would drag Kim and the kids out – to a movie, to a friend’s house, bowling, anywhere but home.
Since I have become an empty nester (and a college student, and a work-a-holic) I have learned to treasure quiet evenings at home with nowhere to go and nothing that has to be done.  Now I spend most of my free time on the computer, listening to my favorite music and either playing games, surfing Pintrest, or blogging.  And just recently I have gotten addicted to family history work and connecting families and learning their stories.

Lunch ~ Name three of your favorite restaurants located anywhere and three of your favorite that are local. 
Ooooo how to decide my favorite restaurants?  Tough question!  I love barbeque pork, especially ribs, so top on my list has to be Tony Romas, but in that same vein is my new fav, Dickies.  Texas Roadhouse is great also.  I went to La Caille once and had the most amazing Crème Brulee ever! 
Locally Maddox is the absolute best.  I’m so happy that we now have a Costa Vida because I love that as well as Café Rio.  Idle Isle and Old Grist Mill are my favorite go-to places to eat with friends.

Dinner 
~ What gets neglected the most at your home in the cleaning department?
Cleaning in general! 

Midnight Snack ~ What are some of your hidden talents?
I don’t have any hidden talents, I’m afraid that everyone knows everything about me.  Oh – here is one, I am (was) quite accomplished at baton twirling!

Recipe of the Week ~ (instead of your recipe for life what is it just for the week?)  
Surviving my first day of classroom teaching!  So excited and absolutely terrified!  Of course the first topic I get to teach is Sexually Transmitted Infections!  Talk about jumping in with both feet!
Kim’s Answers
Breakfast ~ How do you spend your evenings when you have no where to go?
Sitting on my butt.
Lunch ~ Name three of your favorite restaurants located anywhere and three of your favorite that are local. 
The Empress of China in San Francisco, (Audrey wishes she would have thought of that!), Rodizio Grill, and La Caille.
Do we have restaurants locally?
Dinner 
~ What gets neglected the most at your home in the cleaning department?
I’m supposed to clean?
Midnight Snack ~ What are some of your hidden talents?
Advanced drowning.  Also the ability to make people shake their heads and laugh.
Recipe of the Week ~ (instead of your recipe for life what is it just for the week?)  

Get out of bed without leaving any body parts behind.

Comments

Jodi said…
HAHAHA! How did I miss this? I checked I thought but just seeing it!
Hey, I twirled baton too! We should get together for the next ward talent show! lol

Okay Kim, it is a good thing you play because I need the comic relief! Keep your hilarious answers coming!!!! Advanced drowning? I'm acutally pretty good at that one....drowning in stress anyway! hehe

Popular posts from this blog

March 2021

Fun Day With Bubba

Mom is Coming Home