Food 4 Thought Friday!

Food Thought Friday!
 




A little feast without the calories!! 

Please visit Jodi's blog!  She posts these for us.   Feel free to play along for some yummy fun! She will post a new one each Thursday night.JOIN IN!!! 








Food 4 Thought Friday ~ This week's questions: ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ 

Breakfast Post a picture of the current wallpaper on your phone.
Apparently I am not very cool because I just realized that I do not have a wallpaper on my phone!  I need to take care of that right away!  Any fun ideas?
Lunch ~ Who do you aspire most to be like? 
Without a doubt I would like to be like Jesus Christ for He loves all and is perfect.  I am constantly working (at a snail's pace) towards that goal.
If I were to choose someone currently on this earth the decision is considerably more difficult and probably unanswerable.
Dinner ~ What do you think the secret to happiness is? 
The secret to happiness is love.  If you love, unselfishly, then you not only bring happiness to those around you, you are filled with happiness yourself.  You are fun to be with, you are full of gratitude, and you appreciate all you have.  Love inspires you to be kinder and to give service which also brings you happiness.
Midnight Snack ~ Name three things you would like to change about yourself right now.
My aversion to diet and exercise and healthy living.
My hair - trying to decide if I am needing a new style.
My wardrobe, now that I am teaching I need to start dressing in something more than scrubs or jeans every day.
Recipe of the Week ~ (instead of your recipe for life what is it just for the week?)  
Looking forward to spending Memorial Day in town.  Because of Kim's carving jamboree, we have not spent Memorial Day at home together for 18 years.  This year his jamboree is the week after Memorial Day and I won't be going because I have to work.
KIM'S ANSWERS
Breakfast Post a picture of the current wallpaper on your phone.

Lunch ~ Who do you aspire most to be like? 
The best I can be, I don't know who.  I wouldn't want to draw anybody down to my level.

Dinner 
What do you think the secret to happiness is? 
Don't you know it is a secret?  DUH! 

Midnight Snack ~ Name three things you would like to change about yourself right now.
My underwear
My socks
My deodorant

Recipe of the Week ~ (instead of your recipe for life what is it just for the week?)  
If it is raining really hard make sure you close your mouth and plug your nose when you look up or you might drown.

Comments

Jodi said…
No wallpaper on your phone? YOU? I am surprised! But I LOVE Kim's! THAT is hilarious!
I love your Dinner! So true!
Once again, Kim gave me the comic relief I needed! And yes I DO HAVE TO AGREE SOCKS IS A MUCH BETTER ANSWER! By far!!!! lol Glad you change those though!
THANKS FOR PLAYING! LOVE to read both your answers! So fun!

Popular posts from this blog

March 2021

Fun Day With Bubba

Mom is Coming Home