Food 4 Thought Friday!

Food Thought Friday!
 




A little feast without the calories!! 

Please visit Jodi's blog!  She posts these for us.   Feel free to play along for some yummy fun! She will post a new one each Thursday night.JOIN IN!!! 








Food 4 Thought Friday ~ This week's questions: ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ 

Breakfast Post a few photos from your phone that most sums up your week and explain why.
HOW AWFUL!  I don't have one picture of my week.  This fact is sure to disappoint all of my royal subjects who will probably dethrone me and take my title of Photo Queen.  I do have a somewhat valid excuse - I spent most of my week working in three different hospitals as clinical instructor to nursing students.  Cameras are seriously frowned upon in that setting because of HIPPA laws and maintaining privacy.  I do have to say that I LOVE teaching students!  I almost get giddy each time that one of them learns or sees something new and I see the joy in their eyes.  

Lunch ~ What are your weekend plans?
Lots of FUN, FUN, FUN hanging out and playing games with my good friend Cyn, and then Parrishes, and my sis Ash, and Shandra.

Dinner ~ 
What is something you have needed extra help with this week. 
Nothing specific this week, just the same old things.

Midnight Snack ~ Name a song (or two) that you currently love.
I have been listening to Pandora 60's, 70's, and 80's lately.  I am really loving everything on that station.  I'm sure that I have been loving it because I can almost always sing along to the older songs that I listened to as a kid.

Recipe of the Week ~ (instead of your recipe for life what is it just for the week?)  
Enjoy the sunshine!

KIM'S ANSWERS

Breakfast Post a few photos from your phone that most sums up your week and explain why.
Memorial Day

Lunch ~ What are your weekend plans?

Carving

Dinner ~ 
What is something you have needed extra help with this week. 
A lobotomy, I have heard they are difficult to perform on yourself.

Midnight Snack ~ Name a song (or two) that you currently love.
The Charmin Jingle
"You're my number one when I go number two"

Recipe of the Week ~ (instead of your recipe for life what is it just for the week?)  
Work, sleep, work, sleep, work, sleep, do something, work, sleep.



Comments

Jodi said…
Not sure how I missed this! But glad I found it now! SO FUNNY! You guys keep me laughing!
Does Kim have to think about his answers or do they just come immediately? His Midnight Snack about "wiped" me out with laughter. And his Dinner as well.
And yes you are dethroned as Photo Queen! At least take a photo of your lunch! LOL
Audrey said…
He comes up with them pretty much off the top of his head. I'm not sure how I live with the man, but one thing is for sure, he makes me laugh!

Popular posts from this blog

March 2021

Mom is Coming Home

Our 3 Minutes of Fame