Food 4 Thought Friday!

Food Thought Friday!
 




A little feast without the calories!! 

Please visit Jodi's blog!  She posts these for us.   Feel free to play along for some yummy fun! She will post a new one each Thursday night.JOIN IN!!! 








Breakfast ~ What would your name be if you could name yourself?  
 AJ – for some reason I always use this name when I am playing computer games. 


Lunch ~ What have you learned about yourself this week that you didn't know before?
I can't seem to come up with an answer for this.


Dinner ~ What has been consuming your thoughts this week?  
Since my dilapidated deck is falling down, I can’t decide whether to just put up a small one that doesn’t cost much, or whether to get a new one that big enough to be fun and useful.


Midnight Snack  What story do your friends tell about you that you wish they’d forget?
Oh my!  There are way too many stories of me that are just embarrassing, however I don't really mind them.  I feel that the ability to laugh at myself is something that adds fun and excitement to life.  I'm sure that there is something that I wish they would forget - but I have forgotten!


Recipe of the Week ~ (instead of your recipe for life what is it just for the week?) 
It will all be worth it in the end.

Kim's Answers

Breakfast ~ What would your name be if you could name yourself?  
Bob, because I do answer to that.

Lunch ~ What have you learned about yourself this week that you didn't know before?  

That I could sleep as much as I do.

Dinner ~ What has been consuming your thoughts this week?  

All of the things I have to do.

Midnight Snack  What story do your friends tell about you that you wish they’d forget?  

My cross dressing standards – just kidding, I love the feel of silk against my skin while camping in the woods.

Recipe of the Week ~ (instead of your recipe for life what is it just for the week?) 

To steal a line from Dori (refer to Finding Nemo):  Just keep swimming, swimming, swimming!

Comments

Jodi said…
AJ? Audrey Jo? hehe
Make your deck bigger and useful! You have to do the work anyway!

Kimberlina! I thought that was your dream name! hah You did mention your cross dressing and so it would be appropriate! Bwhahahhaha

Thanks for playing!

Popular posts from this blog

March 2021

Fun Day With Bubba

Mom is Coming Home