Food 4 Thought Friday!

Food 4 Thought Friday!
 






A little feast without the calories!! 

Please visit Jodi's blog!  She posts these for us.   Feel free to play along for some yummy fun! She will post a new one each Thursday night.JOIN IN!!! 





Food 4 Thought Friday♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Breakfast ~ Name your top three visited websites. 

  1. Facebook
  2. LDS.org
  3. a tie between google calendar, Pinterest, and Pandora 
Lunch ~ What's the last thing you did for the very first time? 

  • I actually got up in front of a crowd and sang karaoke!  I have always wanted to, but was too afraid.  I finally got brave enough when we were on our Alaskan cruise.  I have to say that I was pretty awful through most of the song, until I finally got into the groove on the very last stanza.
Dinner ~ If you could only eat one food, and nothing else, for three days in a row, what would it be?

  • Easy one:  cold cereal.  Easy, quick, filling
Midnight Snack ~  Who is your all time favorite teacher and why?

  • This one is a little tougher, I have been to so much school and had so many great teachers that it is hard to choose.  If I have to choose only one I would have to choose my first nursing instructor, Dee Jones.  He was incredibly tough but I learned an amazing amount from him.
  • Runners up:  Sue Crossland (nursing), Verle Allred (Spanish), Amos Musser (Ancient History), Faye Bodrero (6th grade).
Recipe of the Week ~ (instead of your recipe for life what is it just for the week?) 

  • Attend the funeral of my cousin - and remember the importance of letting my family how important they are to me.



Food 4 Thought Friday ~ Kim's Answers♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Breakfast ~ Name your top three visited websites. 

  1. Caricature Carvers of America
  2. Woodcraft Shop
  3. Facebook
Lunch ~ What's the last thing you did for the very first time?
  • I was joined into the world of social media, what was my wife and daughter thinking? 
Dinner ~ If you could only eat one food, and nothing else, for three days in a row, what would it be?
  • Chicken salad
Midnight Snack ~  Who is your all time favorite teacher and why?
  • I'm supposed to have a favorite teacher?  Favorite teacher is an oxymoron.  Sorry, my wife is my favorite teacher (no pressure for this answer)
Recipe of the Week ~ (instead of your recipe for life what is it just for the week?) 
  • Losing weight doesn't seem to be working so I'm going to concentrate on getting taller.
  • And, even duct tape can't fix stupid, but it can muffle the sound.

Comments

Jodi said…
Yea! You got Kim to play!
I love that you did Karaoke! Holy that would scare me to bits! Of course, YOU can sing so not sure why it would frighten you! I bet Verle Allred was the greatest teacher! I would love him as an institute teacher!
Bout time you got on Facebook Kim! Now if someone would create a 12 step program so it's not so addicting! HAHAHA on getting taller! Is that how it works? I have heard you can stretch people but it's a little painful!
THANKS FOR PLAYING GUYS!

Popular posts from this blog

A Quick Las Vegas Trip

Fun Day With Bubba

Week in Review 8-7-16