FAMILY PICTURES 2015

It seems as though every time we have family pictures it is in the fall or winter.  I'm very glad that I have them, but I decided this year we needed to have pictures taken in my favorite season - SUMMER!

One day on my way home from work I stopped at Hobby Lobby in Layton.  I was talking to Tasha on the phone and mentioned that I wanted to have family pictures when she visited.  We were bantering back and forth about who we wanted to take the pictures.  She said that she knew of several photographers that could do a good job, but I told her that I was thinking of asking Kaylie Connolly.  Kaylie's family had recently moved from our ward, but I had seen some of her work on FaceBook and I really liked it.  Tasha agreed, and reminded me that I should hurry up to call Kaylie to make sure she was available (and also because she knew that I hate calling people and thought that I would postpone doing it).  I hung up my phone, walked around the store for literally two minutes when who should I run into?  Kaylie and her mother, Colleen!  Talk about serendipity!  I think that it was a sign that I better not procrastinate and ask Kaylie.  What a pleasant surprise to find that she not only was available when we needed her but also she had some great ideas about where to take the pictures.

Long story short, she did a marvelous job on our pictures.  She thought our family was a bit kooky of course, but we had fun.  The pictures were taken at Mantua Reservoir.





















 





 Kim decided we needed to be Rockettes and do a chorus line kick.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March 2021

Fun Day With Bubba

Mom is Coming Home