Food 4 Thought Friday!

Food Thought Friday!
 






A little feast without the calories!! 

Please visit Jodi's blog!  She posts these for us.   Feel free to play along for some yummy fun! She will post a new one each Thursday night.JOIN IN!!! 





Food 4 Thought Friday♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Breakfast ~ In one sentence, who are you?
I am someone who is loved by God and many great people and who loves in return.

Lunch ~ What is worth the pain?
I wish I could say exercise because I want it to be worth the pain, but I’m very far from that right now.  I think it is worth the pain to say goodbye to someone you love because you got to spend wonderful time with them.

Dinner ~ What do you always try to avoid?
Exercise, it hurts!

Midnight Snack ~ 
a.   What will you never give up on?  Striving for exaltation
b.   In one word, what do you live for? My family

Recipe of the Week ~ (instead of your recipe for life what is it just for the week?) 
A day without laughter is a day wasted. 

Kim’s Answers
Breakfast ~ In one sentence, who are you?
A father, brother, husband, son, and friend.

Lunch ~ What is worth the pain?
A sore back from staying in bed too long.

Dinner ~ What do you always try to avoid?
I have already answered this, bullets.

Midnight Snack ~ 
a.   What will you never give up on?    My family.
b.   In one word, what do you live for? Same

Recipe of the Week ~ (instead of your recipe for life what is it just for the week?) 
Love those people who can make you laugh during those moments when you feel like you can’t even smile.

Comments

Jodi said…
These were all really good answers!
Kim's dinner is my favorite though! hehe

Popular posts from this blog

March 2021

Fun Day With Bubba

Mom is Coming Home