Food 4 Thought Friday

Food Thought Friday!
 






A little feast without the calories!! 

Please visit Jodi's blog!  She posts these for us.   Feel free to play along for some yummy fun! She will post a new one each Thursday night.JOIN IN!!! 






Food 4 Thought Friday ~ This week's questions:
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥   
Breakfast What is something you always look forward to?
Christmas.  I love the music and the anticipation, and of course the feeling of Goodness in the World.

Lunch ~ What is your best advice to a newly married couple?
Stay friends, have fun together, but don’t smother each other.  You are two people who are joined together in life, but you are still two people who have different attitudes, likes, traditions, and feelings.  Accept them and know that you don’t have to be the same to be together.

Dinner ~ What is stressing you out most right now? 
A little bit of many things, stress about staying ahead of my students, worrying about family members who are seriously ill or struggling, worrying about my grandson who has tendencies of both Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde, and the constant worrying about my girls.
And – that is the number one reason that I am “okay” about BJ.  He is the one thing in life that I don’t worry about because I know he is in a wonderful place with people who love and cherish him.  It will be a joyous reunion when I see him again, but right now I enjoy the fact that I don’t have to worry about him.

Midnight Snack ~ Name something that inspired you this week.
I watched a video on the Savior on Facebook.  It reminded me once again how He is always there for us, we just need to ask.  He knows, He understands, and He loves.

Recipe of the Week ~ (instead of your recipe for life what is it just for the week?) 
Look and seek and recognize all of the blessings I have in my life.
Image result for Minion
Kim's Answers
Breakfast What is something you always look forward to?
Winter
Lunch ~ What is your best advice to a newly married couple?
Find something you both enjoy doing and do it often.

Dinner ~ What is stressing you out most right now? 
That list would be way too long.

Midnight Snack ~ Name something that inspired you this week.
I have no answer for this.

Recipe of the Week ~ (instead of your recipe for life what is it just for the week?) 

Never ask a woman who eating ice cream straight from the carton how she is doing!

Comments

Jodi said…
Okay I need to visit your blog even if you don't say you played! I am behind on your F4TF!
I wish I looked more forward to Christmas! Ugh
Our kids sure do have a way of stressing us out and I agree with you about having our boys in heaven so we no longer have to worry about them. It truly is a HUGE blessing! Thank you for reminding me of that!
Kim! How can anyone look forward to winter??? I guess I need to find the good in it!!!
Love your recipe of the week!

Popular posts from this blog

March 2021

Fun Day With Bubba

Mom is Coming Home