Food 4 Thought Friday!

Food Thought Friday!
 







A little feast without the calories!! 

Please visit Jodi's blog!  She posts these for us.   Feel free to play along for some yummy fun! She will post a new one each Thursday night.JOIN IN!!! 






Food 4 Thought Friday ~ This week's questions:
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥   
Breakfast What is embarrassing you the most in your life right now?
The amount of time I spend playing stupid games on the computer.  It is just wasted time.  I think that my brain is stretched to the limit and that I play those games because I don’t have to use my brain.

Lunch ~ What is something that surprised you this week?
During a break of my class, one of my students came up and pressed a star on my chest that said, “You Rock” on it.  Made me feel very good!

Dinner ~ What is your favorite bumper sticker?
I really don’t care much for bumper stickers.  I rarely see anything that I like.

Midnight Snack ~ What do you usually give for wedding gifts? 
Something for the kitchen

Recipe of the Week ~ (instead of your recipe for life what is it just for the week?) 


 Kim's Answers

 Breakfast What is embarrassing you the most in your life right now?
Too many to choose from

Lunch ~ What is something that surprised you this week?
That I am STILL sick.

Dinner ~ What is your favorite bumper sticker?
If you are too close to read this bumper sticker, you are too close.

Midnight Snack ~ What do you usually give for wedding gifts? 
You give gifts?  Never been in charge of that.

Recipe of the Week ~ (instead of your recipe for life what is it just for the week?) 

When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with cries of “me to!” be sure to cherish them.  Because those weirdos are your tribe. 

Comments

Jodi said…
Thanks for playing even though your life is total crazy! Maybe those computer games are exactly what your brain needs to reboot from all the hard stuff i is taking in. Don't be too hard on yourself!

I am still laughing at Kim's recipe for the week! Hope he gets feeling better!

Popular posts from this blog

March 2021

Mom is Coming Home

Fun Day With Bubba