Food 4 Thought Friday

Food Thought Friday!
 







A little feast without the calories!! 

Please visit Jodi's blog!  She posts these for us.   Feel free to play along for some yummy fun! She will post a new one each Thursday night.JOIN IN!!! 


Food 4 Thought Friday ~ This week's questions:
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥   

Breakfast ~ What was your most embarrassing moment this week?
I was teaching my pharmacology class and found that I had a serious case of not being able to say any of the words correctly.  I know that I am known for messing up words, but this week I set a record for the most messed up words EVER!  The students probably thought that I was seriously flawed!
Lunch ~ Did you ever get in trouble at school?  Explain. 
I’m sure I did, but I can’t remember when.  Actually, I hated getting in trouble so I usually tried to get on the teacher’s good sides.
Dinner ~ Have you ever had a poem or song written about you?  Dedicated to you?  
I wish!  I have always dreamt of my man writing and serenading me with a song, but the closest I have ever gotten is “Hey honey!  Come and look at this minion cartoon!  It’s GREAT!”
Midnight Snack ~Have you ever been frightened for your life? 
I think the most frightened I have ever been is when my friend and I ended up on the wrong subway in New York City in the wee hours of the morning.  There was no one on the train that looked like they would like to help two very scared teenage girls, they all looked like they were mass murderers who were just waiting for an opportune time to rape and murder us.  In reality, no one even paid us much attention, but I was more than a little scared!
Recipe of the Week ~ (instead of your recipe for life what is it just for the week?)  
To survive the upcoming snow storms with dignity and grace – no screaming or gnashing of teeth.  To drive safely on my daily voyages to work without incident.  And to repeat the following lie numerous times daily, “I LOVE winter”
**Kim’s Answers**
Breakfast ~ What was your most embarrassing moment this week?
I didn’t have one, I’m practically perfect in every way.
Lunch ~ Did you ever get in trouble at school?  Explain
I seem to recall getting in trouble quite a bit for talking, go figure.
Dinner ~ Have you ever had a poem or song written about you?  Dedicated to you?  
No, either one.
Midnight Snack ~Have you ever been frightened for your life? 
One time I was jumping from a rock to another rock across a big crevice.  As soon as my feet left the first rock I had a terrifying feeling, as I was in the air, above a deep opening.  Luckily I landed safely on the other side.Recipe of the Week ~ (instead of your recipe for life what is it just for the week?)  

Never laugh at your wife’s choices, you are one of them! and . . . Never ask a women who is eating ice cream straight from the carton how she is doing.

Comments

Jodi said…
Yay you played!!! I've been missing you guys and your great answers!
As always I am LOL as I read these! Well, other than the part about the mass murderers on the subway and the scary rock jumping!!! haha
Kim in trouble for talking? How bizarre! ;)
THANKS FOR PLAYING! You're on a roll now so don't stop! :)

Popular posts from this blog

March 2021

Fun Day With Bubba

Mom is Coming Home