Food 4 Thought Friday!

Food Thought Friday!
 







A little feast without the calories!! 

Please visit Jodi's blog!  She posts these for us.   Feel free to play along for some yummy fun! She will post a new one each Thursday night.JOIN IN!!! 


Food 4 Thought Friday ~ This week's questions:
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥   

Breakfast ~ What was the happiest thing that happened to you this week?  Saddest?  
Happiest:  I had a wonderful lunch with Karen, Jonelle, Shandra, Ashley, and Shannon!  I love our monthly date at Old Grist Mill.
I can’t think of a sad thing, so here is another happy:  Shandra was notified that she has been accepted into the Surgical Tech program and will starting school in 3 weeks!

Lunch ~ Where in the world have you been that you thought was most like paradise? 
Cayman Brac.  I absolutely LOVED that island.  I loved that it was 80ͦ  in the sun and 80ͦ   in the water, and even 80ͦ   in the middle of a hurricane!  I loved laying on the hammock tied to two palm trees listening to the waves roll in and out.  I loved the white sand beaches and the blue, blue water and the all of the beautiful see life under the water.  Ahhh, I want to go back.

Dinner ~ What compliment do people give you the most?
That I am fun to be with.  This is a compliment I do NOT take for granted.  It means so much to me that people think I am fun.

Midnight Snack ~ What famous person you would have loved to be born as?  
I don’t know that I have ever even thought of being a famous person.  I can’t even imagine being anyone else.  However, I asked Google and after taking a couple of quizzes it seems that I could have been born either Malcolm X or Jennifer Lopez.  Go figure!

Recipe of the Week ~ (instead of your recipe for life what is it just for the week?)  
Enjoy my husband who has the whole week off!  Decorate for Christmas, give thanks and enjoy Thanksgiving, and of course SHOP!



Comments

Jodi said…
Yay for Shandra! That is so cool! I want to go to Cayman Brac now! Wow, that sounds amazing! YOU ARE FUN TO BE WITH! A blast in fact!
Malcolm X no! Jennifer Lopez not sure I would want to be her either! hehe
THANKS FOR PLAYING!
Tell Kim to stop being a poo head and that he has the week off so he needs to answer the HARD questions anyway!

Popular posts from this blog

March 2021

Fun Day With Bubba

Mom is Coming Home