Food 4 Thought Friday!

Food Thought Friday!
 







A little feast without the calories!! 

Please visit Jodi's blog!  She posts these for us.   Feel free to play along for some yummy fun! She will post a new one each Thursday night.JOIN IN!!! 


Food 4 Thought Friday ~ This week's questions:


Breakfast ~ How did your New Year start off?  With a big bang, a whimper or a "I want a do over!" ?  
Like a bang, of course!  Games and laughing with good friends

Lunch ~ What are some of your New Year's resolutions for 2016? 
I really want to be more conscious of my spending habits and also my eating.  I’m not saying anything more because I don’t want to be held accountable when I fail.

Dinner ~ How would you sum up your 2015 year?
It came,
LOTS of highs,
several lows,
a couple of miracles,
it went.

Midnight Snack ~ How would you like 2016 to be different than 2015?
I hope there to be more peace and happiness in my whole family.  OR, I hope to win an all expenses paid 3-month trip to the Caribbean.

Recipe of the Week ~ (instead of your recipe for life what is it just for the week?)  

Be mindful of what I am doing and how it affects me and others.

*****************************************************************
Kim's Answers

Breakfast ~ How did your New Year start off?  With a big bang, a whimper or a "I want a do over!" ?  
I want a do over!  I’m not a big New Year’s person, it is the 2nd most depressing day of the year.

Lunch ~ What are some of your New Year's resolutions for 2016? 
Only one:  To not make New Year’s resolutions

Dinner ~ How would you sum up your 2015 year?
Glad it is over

Midnight Snack ~ How would you like 2016 to be different than 2015?
Just hope to make it through it!

Recipe of the Week ~ (instead of your recipe for life what is it just for the week?)  
(This is just for you, Jodi)  Me run?? If you see me running, you better run too because something is chasing me!

Comments

Jodi said…
With a bang! Of course! No surprise! I love your lunch! So true for me too!

Kim...first of all thanks for playing and making me laugh! Second, what is the FIRST most depressing day of the year? Hmmm....your bday? Tax Day? WHAT? lol

And yes, I DO think you would be a rather fast runner if say.... I was chasing you down the halls in the church right after you punched me. hahahahh

Popular posts from this blog

March 2021

Fun Day With Bubba

Mom is Coming Home