Food 4 Thought Friday!

Food Thought Friday!
 




A little feast without the calories!! 

Please visit Jodi's blog!  She posts these for us.   Feel free to play along for some yummy fun! She will post a new one each Thursday night.JOIN IN!!! 


Food 4 Thought Friday ~ This week's questions:
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥   


Breakfast ~ What is something you eat a lot?
Oatmeal and cold cereal.

Lunch ~ Name something you should have never done. 
There are so many things that I shouldn’t have done that I couldn’t name just one. 

Name something you wish you would have done.
I wish I would have moved South for the winter!

Dinner ~ What is your alter ego? 
According to an internet quiz my alter ego is:
Sasha Fierce
"Is you sexy, or is you classy? Bish, please! You're both - as your alter ego is the Queen of Everything - Sasha Fierce! The apex of femininity, empowerment, and "oh my goodness I want to be her" genetics, you Run The World around you equally with iron fists and pouted lips. If you're wardrobe doesn't consist entirely of silver and gold already, it has to now because anything less is not worthy of caressing your immaculate skin and perfectly-toned musculature (not too much but not too little, am'I'right?). We'd write more for you, but the world might implode if you're kept from keeping men in check any longer than you already have been. GO GURL!

Midnight Snack ~ What is the last thing you lost?
A game of Trivia Pursuit.

Recipe for the Week (instead of your recipe for life, what is it just for the week?)

Live in such a way that if someone spoke badly of you that no one would believe it.


Kim's Answers

Breakfast ~ What is something you eat a lot?
Chicken

Lunch ~ Name something you should have never done
I have already talked to the proper authorities!

Name something you wish you would have done.
I should have paid attention in school.

Dinner ~ What is your alter ego? 
Xena the Princess Warrior.  I look good in a short dress.

Midnight Snack ~ What is the last thing you lost?
My mind.  It’s an ongoing process.

Recipe for the Week (instead of your recipe for life, what is it just for the week?)
Don’t eat gum you pick off the bottom of the restaurant table – seriously!  Not even kidding.

Comments

Jodi said…
Yay you played!
You do like your cereal don't you? Hehe
That internet quiz makes me laugh out loud!
Kim's alter ego should also say "Kimberlina" haha.
Great answers from both of you!
THANKS FOR PLAYING!

Popular posts from this blog

March 2021

Mom is Coming Home

Fun Day With Bubba