Food 4 Thought

Food Thought Friday!
 







A little feast without the calories!! 

Please visit Jodi's blog!  She posts these for us.   Feel free to play along for some yummy fun! She will post a new one each Thursday night.JOIN IN!!! 


Breakfast ~ What's on your mousepad? 
A picture of a topical island complete with palm trees, beach, and ocean.  My haven!

Lunch ~ How many tabs are opened on your computer right now?  List some of them. 
I always have many tabs open usually including FaceBook, LDS.org, 3 or 4 tabs for work, my email as well as my calendar.  And I always have Pandora or some other music playing.

Dinner ~ Add the last three photos you took on your phone.





Midnight Snack ~ How did you spend your day today?

After working we gathered up the fam and drove to SLC and checked into a motel.  Kalel had a gymnastics meet starting at 8:00 am and with the weather being fickle we decided to just head down tonight and not worry about being late in the morning.  We all went to Denny’s for dinner and Jason and celebrated with a molten lava cake.  It was honestly one of the best I have ever had.  I was sick for hours because I was so full!  My friend, Cyn, joined us at the motel for a few hours and we played games.  Fun.

Recipe of the Week ~ (instead of your recipe for life what is it just for the week?) 

Image result for i hate winter memes

Comments

Jodi said…
These were perfect questions for this week! I LOVE your photos on your phone! I should ask that question every week because you learn so much from just three pix! As well as how you spent your day! So fun to see how much fun you guys always have together! Dying laughing at your recipe! I FEEL THE SAME!

THANKS FOR PLAYING! FUN TO READ!

Popular posts from this blog

March 2021

Fun Day With Bubba

Mom is Coming Home