Food 4 Thought Friday

Food Thought Friday!
 




A little feast without the calories!! 

Please visit Jodi's blog!  She posts these for us.   Feel free to play along for some yummy fun! She will post a new one each Thursday night.JOIN IN!!! 


Food 4 Thought Friday ~ This week's questions:
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥   
Breakfast ~ If you could have personally witnessed anything in history, what would it have been?
I think I would have loved to witness the teachings of Christ first hand, to have actually seen Him and felt the prints in His hands after His resurrection.

Lunch ~ If you could be any age for a week, what age would that be?  35 seems like an age I would want to repeat for a week.  I was still young enough to have tons of energy but old enough to have some experiences behind my belt.

Dinner ~ What habit are you trying to break?  What habit are you trying to gain?
I am trying to break my Dr. Pepper addiction.  I have had at least 2-3 a day for so many years that I can’t remember what it is like to not to think about Dr. Pepper all of the time.  I’m doing pretty well, I think.  For the last two weeks I have averaged only 1-2 a week instead of more than that a day. 

I am trying to gain a habit of being conscious of my eating and trying to eat a bit more healthy.


Midnight Snack ~ List some of your favorite words?  Least favorites?
My favorite word is plethora.  I’m not sure why, but it is just a cool word.  I also like the word ferhoodled because it describes how mixed up I am.

I really don’t like it when people use the Lord’s name in a nonreverent manner.  I also detest the F bomb.

Recipe for the Week ~ (instead of your recipe for life, what is it just for the week?)


*****************Kim's Answers**************

Breakfast ~ If you could have personally witnessed anything in history, what would it have been?
The birth of the Savior


Lunch ~ If you could be any age for a week, what age would that be?
2 because  I could run around naked and people would think it is cute!

Dinner ~ What habit are you trying to break? 
I would probably like to not swear as much as I do, and so would my many friends who hold high church callings.
What habit are you trying to gain?
There are too many habits to choose from.


Midnight Snack ~ List some of your favorite words?  Least favorites?
I can’t list some of my favorite words – well at least the ones that I use most often.  My least favorites are probably the same words.

Recipe for the Week ~ (instead of your recipe for life, what is it just for the week?)
I try to wear my angel wings every day, but sometimes I’d like to take them off and beat somebody with them.



Comments

Jodi said…
Oh my gosh! I am about peeing my pants laughing at Kim's answers! Kim you should write a book of some kind to make people laugh! Or start your own blog! That would be a crack up!
Are you saying your many friends who hold high church callings also need to break the habit or they want you to? hehe
I wish I had the energy of a 35 year old too! HOly cow! I get so tired now! So proud of you for curbing the Dr. P habit! That is awesome! I love plethora too!

Popular posts from this blog

March 2021

Fun Day With Bubba

Mom is Coming Home